Tsjoch

I like to say tsjoch. It is preferably said just before nipping from a glass of beerenburg. Although wine and beer work out perfectly as well. And tsjoch happens to be the first title I tried for this blog that was still free.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Still moe




Today Yoichiro was so kind to take me out to wander trough Kyoto. At one of the temples we visited (I already had prayed for succes in my studies at another temple) we came a cross a festival. An old lady standing next to me said that it was for the safety of the children and to help woman get pregnant. She assured me that this festival really helped for woman ...etc. I guess I first should have visited a certain temple for finding a suitable husband. I cann't imagine that they don't have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home