Tsjoch

I like to say tsjoch. It is preferably said just before nipping from a glass of beerenburg. Although wine and beer work out perfectly as well. And tsjoch happens to be the first title I tried for this blog that was still free.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

moe






Bit tired tonight. So I'll just upload some images that kept me from sleeping. Starting with a breakfast. I mean a real breakfast, food in the morning. A BBQ and a welcome party. Some temples. I prayed at the temple on the last picture (it will help me graduate!, at least this specific temple is very suitable for students. Kitatenmangu)

1 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that u on the second picture? it looks like japan turned u into a bearded fatty haha

or did u have some huge secret surgery of which we dont know? i mean the one which involves hormones on a daily dose? XD

b careful with those! .roel

ps: if thats not the case, im sure theyll carry some sharp razorblades at the local 100円 store

b also careful with those!

キをツケテッ!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home