Tsjoch

I like to say tsjoch. It is preferably said just before nipping from a glass of beerenburg. Although wine and beer work out perfectly as well. And tsjoch happens to be the first title I tried for this blog that was still free.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where


Some people asked me the question where it is that I am. I do my sleeping and eating mainly in the building I have tried to point out in this picture. It is taken from daimonji. A mountai just a litle bit to the east from the place where I live. Yes you understood it wel I have actualy climbed a mountain. You now this very big kind of rock thing. I went there with somebody who is more used to altitude differences. A Norwegian guy who walked just a litle bit faster than me. You know, it just took me a bit more time to enjoy all the Bob Ross kind of views we came across. You can see Brynjar in the other picture. With a litle bit of luck, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home