Tsjoch

I like to say tsjoch. It is preferably said just before nipping from a glass of beerenburg. Although wine and beer work out perfectly as well. And tsjoch happens to be the first title I tried for this blog that was still free.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Flip flop


Using slippers is convenient. Especially if you are afraid of cockroaches who enter shoes. So when you have a good pair that breaks, it’s a sad thing. Especially if you are two asphalt kilometres away from home. This was my situation. But then I was saved, by an old Japanese lady. She came rushing out of here house with a nice pair of slippers. Me not being Cinderella, I didn't get my feet into the slippers, she ran back into her house. And than she came back with larger slippers (just two sizes to small for me). So I would like to thank her here again for the slippers. They even matched with the clothes I was wearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home